Friday, March 28, 2008
At some hideously early hour tomorrow (6.40am) I will be on my way to Sydney for a very brief weekend break. Because it is an international flight, and you need to be at the airport two hours before departure, I'm having to set my alarm for 4 fucking am in order to get to the airport around 4.3-5.00am tomorrow. Euw. Not cool.

Still, I am very much looking forward to seeing my boyfriend again, having a relaxing and chilled out weekend.

Unfortunately, progress has been slow with my 56 Things List.

This week I managed to:

5. Eat a big bag of Twisties
Two bags actually. There were yum, but I still prefer Rashuns LOL.

16. Get a bikini wax
I went to this new place (am feeling a bit disloyal, as I've been going to the same beauty therapist for years to have girlieland landscaped) and I thought that was pretty good. Proficient, professional and quick.

Wow. Talk about high achiever LOL.

Tart at 9:44 PM |

2 Comments:

At 2:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Tart, that's wonderful! Excepting the having to wake up early and all that...besides, it will be all worth it.

I don't get the waking up extra for international flight...I always end up twiddling my thumbs at the airport.
 


At 5:55 AM, Blogger Sanna said........
Tart, have fun with the bf!

Love, Sanna