Sunday, March 16, 2008
I went to an Italian Fiesta today, it was okay. Lots of food stalls but nothing outstanding. I didn't buy anything to eat, which is not like me, I only tend to go to these festivals for the food.

I saw quite a few people I knew, including my ex-boyfriend. It's the first time I've seen him in about 3 or 4 years. He looked exactly the same, except he had a small child in his arms. I'm going to assume it was his LOL. I didn't go up and talk to him, I mean, why? I really don't care what or how he's been doing LOL.

Anyway, onto the progress report on my 56 Things To Do List.

2. Grow fingernails
Yes. Though they ended up getting cut off when I had the manicure yesterday.

3. Have a manicure
And yes, I now have a very deep dark polish (OPI Lincoln Park After Dark) on short squarish nails. Very cool.

19. Rearrange the linen cupboard
It's looking great, everything folded and sorted and neat.

20. Find chocolate moulds and clean
I found them, threw most of them out, except the hollow Easter Egg one. Am going to attempt to make my own hollow eggs this year.

24. Buy:
24c. Top

A lovely black (the only colour I ever buy, apart from that white jacket) one, fits perfectly, displays quite a bit of tit, which is okay LOL.

27. Thoroughly clean the bathroom
Didn't take me as long as I thought, and the glass shower door is a bastard to clean! Now it's spotless and squeaky clean.

41. Check batteries in smoke alarms
One battery needs replacing, so I guess I'll get that next time I'm at the supermarket.

44. Use fabric dye to refresh faded black knit top
Took me fucking hours to do this! I didn't get the machine dye kind of fabric dye, so ended up having to make this dye bath. Well, nearly 4 hours hours it took me to do this and the results? Well, it hardly made a difference LOL.

51. Confirm weekend plans for travelling to Sydney
All confirmed. The boyfriend sent me an e-ticket, I'm flying out on Saturday 29 March and flying back on Monday. It's a whistle-stop trip but I am really looking forward to it. I miss my baby LOL.

52. Sleep in until double digits on a weekend
Accomplished it this weekend, 10.30 on Saturday at 10.07 today. Oh, what luxury!

Not sure how I'm getting on progress-wise on this list. I hope I manage to get everything done.

Tart at 9:41 PM |

1 Comments:

At 7:44 AM, Blogger Unknown said........
I'm impressed with the smoke alarm battery check, I always forget that.

As one who lives vicariously, I'm counting on you to make the best of those short days in Sydney!

(this is from ALE).