Monday, July 07, 2008
I'm procrastinating, putting off packing. I just can't seem to get motivated or find a point to start at, it all seems too difficult.

So instead, I've been surfing the net looking at shoes. Looking, not buying. Bugger it. So many cool shoes. So little money.

I like the short boots that are around at the moment, these are some that caught my eye.

Photobucket

Oooh, shiny!

Photobucket

Love the buckle on those.

Photobucket

And these are very similar to the shoeties (boots+shoes=shoeties) I bought awhile back. Mine are black leather and grey wool.


My next big purchase is to find a pair of brown long flat boots. It's really difficult to find long (knee-length) boots that fit my wide calves! Good old kiwi chunky legs and European made boots do not mix!

I like the look of these two pairs, and they're in a local store so I might have some luck.

Photobucket

This pair might work, as it has elastic down the side so could stretch to fit my "muscley" calves. I swear some of these boots wouldn't even zip up my arms. Those European women must have puny chicken legs LOL.

Photobucket

And because it's Monday, and I need something else pretty to look at, what about this dude...


Photobucket

Happy Monday! (I nearly typed happy trail there LOL)

Tart at 9:53 PM |

3 Comments:

At 7:22 AM, Blogger Sanna said........
Oh yeah, that's some eye candy! Thanks for brightning up my Monday, Tart.

And I LOVE the shiny shoes. The very first ones, that is.

Great choice!
 


At 5:10 AM, Blogger Shoshana said........
Love the naked man...err, that boots. IT's sexy boots.
 


At 4:52 PM, Blogger Leslie said........
What? Having this picture taken didn't turn him on at all? What did he do with the equipment?

LJ