Thursday, August 28, 2008
Pick the answer you think is correct.

1. Which of the following text messages did my boyfriend send me today.

a. Arrived in SF ok. No delays to NY. Hotel in great location, thanks for recommendation. Will hit a few bars tonight. Hi to X.

b. Don’t forget to put the wheely bin out on Monday. Hi to X.

c. Arrived in NY safely, hotel is awesome, trendy, you’d love it. Food pretty average, lots of chain places, haven’t found a decent coffee yet. We’re off to Little Italy for dinner and then will hit a few bars later on. Hi to X.

2. What will I be doing on Friday night?

a. Grabbing takeaway noodles and a bottle of wine and parking myself in front of the TV to watch Make Me A Supermodel, Gossip Girl and The Jacqui Brown Diaries.

b. Having a few quiet drinks at work, followed with dinner at Satay Kampong before a more drinks at Mighty Mighty.

c. Getting doled up and heading to Courtenay Place with the girls for lots of drinks, laughter and fun. Hope to meet cute boys and flirt over cocktails.

3. Which of the following articles of clothing do I hate the most?

a. Skinny jeans on men.

b. Small leather backpacks with skinny straps.

c. Dark slim leg jeans tucked into knee-length boots.

4. Which of these songs is the one I sing, drunk, at Karaoke?


a. Sweet Child of Mine, Guns 'n' Roses.

b. Fallin', Alicia Keys.

c. Angels, Robbie Williams.

5. Which of these did I ask my boyfriend to buy me while he's on holiday?

a. Chanel Chance perfume.

b. Clinique Black Honey lipgloss.

c. Jo Malone scented candles (lime blossom).


Answers coming soon.

Tart at 10:18 PM |

4 Comments:

At 2:47 AM, Blogger Lizzy said........
I love blog quizzes. Because I ace them all! (Uh, not really.)

1. B because that sounds like a guy. But I'm hoping for your sake it was C.

2. A. That's what I'd be doing.

3. B. I'd normally say A, but I saw a guy just last night wearing skinny jeans and he totally pulled them off. I think it depends on the size of the guy and the tightness of the jeans. They can't be too tight and he can't be too skinny or too big. And what the hell am I rambling on about, I have no idea about anything fashion.

4. I'm hoping it's B because that would be hilarious.

5. What can you not get in NZ? I'll guess it's C. Mostly because if I sent my husband out to buy me a specific candle, I'm positive he'd come home with something totally unrelated.
 


At 10:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Yo! Ready for the answers already. ;-)

Missed your blog posts, Pop Tart. Glad to have you back!~ The American quilting editor ;-)
 


At 7:25 PM, Blogger Tart said........
The answers.

1 - None. I haven't had one text message from him. He has however, been texting my Dad! Weird.

2 - A. Very typical Friday night for me. Boring!

3 - B. I hate those small backpacks. They seem totally impractical (you can hardly fit anything in them), plus they're terribly dated.

4 - A. Oh yes, I'm a GnR fan!

5 - All of them. So much cheaper in the USA too, here's hoping he gets them for me.
 


At 7:12 PM, Blogger Sanna said........
Hi Tart!

It's good to see ya back in business. Didn't check your blog for a while, but I love to read about your so-called life. LOL

Great quiz, weird thing about naked neighbours on roofs. What the hell is going on over there?!

Sanna