Tuesday, July 08, 2008
My boyfriend has a man-crush.

He has a big man-crush on this guy, who has a Discovery Channel TV show "Man vs Wild" (which has been accused of faking parts of the show).

I think it's cute and I tease him about him now and again. He's away at the moment, so he texted me to record the episode of "Man vs Wild" he'll miss tonight LOL.

His other man-crush is Johnny Depp, which you know is fine because I love Johnny as well.

Oh, and his third man-crush is an Aussie surfer, Luke Egan. (Who is such a cutie).

Now my girl-crushes are another blogpost for another day LOL.

Tart at 10:30 PM |

2 Comments:

At 2:55 AM, Blogger Lizzy said........
I love this post. My husband watches that show, too. He'll watch anything on DC. I think every guy has man -crushes. One of my husbands is Steven Colbert. He pretends I'm in love with him, but I know he's just masking his own feelings LOL. I think he's also crushing on one of our local newsmen, Ty Perry.

Oh, and I loved seeing the pictures of the shoes. Come fall, I'm going to get brave and try some on (I can't say I'll get brave enough to buy them, but trying them on is a start LOL).
 


At 5:10 AM, Blogger Shoshana said........
I have not seen that show, but the guy is cute...and a year younger than I am. Ugh. Entering middle age here.