Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Doesn't time fly when you're having fun. And by having fun I mean moving into a leaky house, increased work committments and relationship woes with the boyfriend.

So yeah, the new house wasn't the Barbie Dream House I was hoping. A huge leak in the roof, combined with a hole in the ceiling (which I somehow failed to spot on two initial inspections) meant a damp wet welcome when we moved in. My sad face. Let me show you it LOL. We then spent the next 2 weeks dealing with the landlord and contractors and finally, when the weather cleared (nearly 3 weeks after we moved in) the roof was fixed. I had a phone call from the contractor this evening saying that he'd be around tomorrow to fix the ceiling (hole the size of my fist), remove damp from behind the wallpaper and replace the front door (crack in the safety glass and a broken cat flap). I just want to get this all over and done with. I haven't enjoyed living in the new place, but it is starting to feel like home.

The relationship problems, unfortunately, can't be fixed by the contractor LOL. Things haven't quite been right with us for a few months now, the move (and the associated problems), plus our busy work lives haven't helped. And now he's not here. He left today for a four week holiday. Off to San Francisco, New York and Boston with some friends. And I had to stop myself from shoving him out the door this morning LOL. I know, bad girlfriend. I think we need a break from each other, just some time apart to re-evaluate and hopefully, reinvigorate our relationship.

I was blog hopping just before and came across this picture...


I would totally hit that. And it's Kevin Federline! I know. Euww. But he's looking hot here. I bet he'd be really dirty in bed LOL.

And on that note, time to go. Outrageous Fortune is on and I need a Wolf fix.


Tart at 9:32 PM |

2 Comments:

At 4:26 AM, Blogger Lizzy said........
I'm so glad you came back! I've been missing your posts. We're such different people (or, well, seem to be, I can't say for sure as I don't even know you LOL) and I'm sure that's why I find you so fascinating. I think it'd be fun to live a life like yours. As it is, I'm a plain old mom (living vicariously). I guess I like that, too LOL.

Sorry about the all the house and relationship problems. Hopefully both get worked out.
 


At 6:08 PM, Blogger Shoshana said........
I totally agree that he's hot here...who knows he could be that!