Tuesday, July 28, 2009
I've been inundated with emails from friends today.

It seems they've taken it upon themselves to find a man for me. And rather gleefully. Email after email with names, personal info and assessments LOL. 

While it is amusing, I don't actually want a guy. (Okay, that's not strictly true... the guy I want is not an option, he's married. And the only reason I would want one is for a shag now and again LOL). And unfortunately, the type of guy I would be interested doesn't seem to be in the emails my friends are sending.  

I mean, is this too hard to ask for?


Or this?





I never said I was easy to please LOL.

Tart at 9:27 PM |

3 Comments:

At 1:26 AM, Blogger Shoshana said........
Who's that last guy?

I totally get Ryan Reynolds after Wolverine and Proposal. I watched The Nines last night.
 


At 6:13 AM, Blogger Sanna said........
You are too funny. Well, no idea if it's too much to ask for. You tell us, cause Shosh and me are definately off the market and have no idea about how to date in the year 2009. LOL
 


At 5:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
been following your blog for quite a long time now. don't worry i'm not a crazy stalker or anything, lol. just wanted to let you know that ryan reynolds is kinda a jerk so you might want to amend your list. cheers from the great white north.