Sunday, August 30, 2009
Being a Wellington Lions supporter is not for the fainthearted. Last night's loss to Canterbury was awful. Actually, being a Wellington rugby supporter is a lot like Wellington weather. Moments of brilliance followed by crap. With just enough greatness to get your hopes up then it turns LOL. Totally inconsistent.

I met my friend's nephew last night. He's lovely, tall, dark, handsome. 22. We got on really well, major flirting from both of us LOL. I got his number and we have been texting a bit today (he's gone back to Christchurch). This is driving my friend CRAZY! I got a huge lecture from her about how it is totally irresponsible of me, that I'm too old to act like this and I should try finding a "man my own age, not a kid"! Ouch. I guess it's okay for me to have fun with other young guys who aren't her family members though, because I remember talking to her about that young guy I shagged earlier this year. She certainly didn't think I was acting inappropriately then (in fact, thought it was funny and entertaining). It pisses me off actually. Wish she'd butt out!

Speaking of cute young men, I was browsing through a trashy magazine at the supermarket today and came across this picture...

What a cutie! Apparently he's a Jonas Brother. I know my 9 year old niece loves them LOL, now I might be more inclined to watch their music vids. I just did a Google search... he's only 16! Eek. I feel slightly disturbed about that LOL. 

How old is too old to enjoy "teen" TV shows? I'm worried that I like Gossip Girl too much. Surely I should be enjoying BBC dramas? 

I am obsessed with my eyebrows. I go to a lovely Indian lady who only charges $6 to thread them into the perfect shape (she really is great) but I've been trying to find the right products to fill and shape them.

I'm also a huge fan of the website Primped, great blogs, tips and hints and how to videos, very cool. 

It appears that Hollywood is running out of ideas for movies, they've remade Melrose Place and Fame. I loved the original Fame TV series, especially Leroy and the cute wee man who taught the music... and wasn't there that curly haired piano player guy? I must find the series on DVD and watch it. It will no doubt bring back memories of my leg warmer wearing days LOL. And I don't know if the new MP will be any good. I mean nothing can top this piece of TV gold! And this is classic television LOL.

Tart at 4:27 PM |

1 Comments:

At 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Well i fancy Zac Efron and Eddie from Skins. I am 33 lol. Go you if you can get a 22 yr old. Might not be a relationship but sure sounds fun.