Thursday, August 20, 2009
If my interest in clothes, shoes, food and gossip, fashion magazines and shirtless men portrays me as shallow, self obsessed and stupid.

I don't tend to talk a lot about politics on this blog. Or current events. Or social issues. It's not that I'm not interested in those things, I am. Often very passionately. But I'm surrounded by politics daily, I work in the capital city and for a organisation with very close links to the government. 

And really, who would want to read about me whining about my work. Or if parents should immunize their children. Or the referendum on smacking. Yeah. I'm depressed already. 

I guess I'm feeling a little sorry for myself lately, a little down. It's winter. I'm bored. I've started on another new diet. I need a shag LOL. 

Don't mind me...

Tart at 8:36 PM |

1 Comments:

At 2:53 AM, Blogger Sanna said........
LOL You crack me up, Tart. If you need a shag...go and and get yourself one!

Love and hugs, Sanna

P.S. And no, you are NOT shallow. You are a caring, loveable and good-hearted person.