Monday, February 06, 2006
I am the laziest person.

It's a public holiday, the sun is shining, it's hot and the perfect day to be doing something fun outdoors.

And what am I doing?

Sitting inside, slightly hungover, wearing tracksuit pants and t-shirt, eating Chocomalt*, and blog hopping all the while watching crap TV and drinking Mud Slides**. Add bed hair, glasses and greasy skin to complete the picture.

I guess I'm in a bit of a funk. The BF and I are "on a break" and I'm being all "Poptart. Spinster & Lunatic". Next thing I'll be singing "All by myself" into a hair brush a la Bridget Jones.

It's really pathetic. I must stop. Or at least get my arse off the couch.

Nah, maybe later. Neil Perry Food Source has just started on TV.

*Chocolate slice made with malt biscuits, sent with love from my nana. Bless.

**Cocktail made with Kahlua, Baileys, Vodka & Milk.

Tart at 3:57 PM |

0 Comments: