Thursday, February 09, 2006
  • Weddings are bloody expensive, and I'm only a guest. I just worked out what going to this wedding next weekend with a bunch of girlfriends is going to cost me. Flights = $300, Accommodation (aboard a "luxury" yacht so must take anti-nausea pills LOL) = $400, Wedding Gift = $100, Dress = $150, Earrings = $70. That's over $1000! It had better be a damn good wedding and I'll be fucked off if I get put at the rejects table LOL.
  • I wonder what the "special conditions" are for the poster outside Mermaids (strip club) that advertised for "Ladies Wanted. Make Up to $1000 a week. Special conditions apply".
  • What is up with Madonna and those bloody leotards! She's been wearing one in every photo shoot, video etc since she released "Confessions from a Dance Floor".
  • Lindsay Lohan's new tattoo is rather cool. I like the white ink. The trite word "Breathe" not so cool. Perhaps she should've put "Snort" 'cos you know the girl likes her nose candy LOL.


  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

  • Having only 2hrs and 43mins of sleep last night/this morning is starting to have its effect (yes, it's lack of sleep, not the quantity of alcohol consumed).
  • I cannot believe that Jennifer Aniston weighs 48kgs! I think the last time I weighed under 50kgs I was about 13 *sob*.
  • I can't decide what movie to go and see tonight - Brokeback Mountain or Walk the Line.
  • Yay! Today is payday.

Tart at 12:41 PM |

0 Comments: