Sunday, August 13, 2006
Yesterday was my birthday, but the celebrations started earlier, on Thursday and have only now (Sunday, 5pm) finished.

But it was a fan-fucking-tastic birthday. I've been out every night since Thursday.

I am bloody knackered.

The major celebrations were actually on Friday night, where a big group of friends and family converged at a fine eatery and ate and drank far too much. The group was an interesting mix, including two ex-boyfriends, a former friend with benefits, my dad, an elderly maiden aunt and my current fling, who had come down from Auckland for the weekend. After dinner the core group of hardy drinkers made our way to a bar, where we drank cocktails and yelled at each other over the loud music LOL.

By about 3am I'd actually drunk myself sober (god I hate that LOL), so I took the lovely, gorgeous young man from Auckland (Josh) home, because I really thought the best birthday present I could give myself was to have a shag LOL. And I did. The man is a damn fantastic shag. I was sorely tempted to stay in bed with Josh for the day on Saturday, but I rather mistakenly organised to met a few friends for breakfast in the morning LOL.

The rest of the weekend was spent eating and drinking really (oh I did manage to see a movie in between all that noshing). Josh went back to AKL this afternoon. I'm not sure when I'll see him again, I think he's keen. I got a text message from him earlier "Miss you. And your tits. They looked great in that white top today" LOL.

Tart at 5:14 PM |

4 Comments:

At 12:50 AM, Blogger Unknown said........
Happy Birthday Tart!!!!

I was wondering where you've been then remembered it was your big birthday weekend.

So glad you had a blast and SO glad you got to see Josh. He sounds so YUMMY!!!! Love the text he sent you. Maybe you'll be making a trip to see him soon?
 


At 2:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
LOL, just realized I probably haven't posted under Vixen here. That was Ann up there :)
 


At 6:51 AM, Blogger Serendipity said........
Happy birthday Tart. Did you get the package yet?
 


At 3:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Thanks for the birthday wishes... I feel so spe-shul LOL.

Ann, not sure when I'll be able to make it to see him. Hopefully in a few weeks.

Serendipity - Yep, I got it! Thanks so much!