Thursday, November 30, 2006
Things are about to change at Casa de Poptart.

I'm about to get a housemate. A permanent one. Of the human male variety.

Long story, but now my ex is back from his 6 odd months travelling and working abroad, we've met up and hashed out a few things. I finally relented compromised and we will now be living together.


It's a big step for me. Last guy I lived with turned a good longterm relationship (five years) into a battlefield.

Anyway, I'm going to keep positive about this.

Think of all the good things about living together:

1. Someone to reach the high kitchen cupboards
2. Someone to put the wheelie bin/rubbish out each week
3. Regular sex (the Rabbit and the Pocket Rocket will go into semi-retirement LOL)
4. A bigger, newer TV and DVD player
5. Use of a car
6. Someone to cook for me for a change
7. Someone to come home to after a long day at work (ooh, I can try out the "honey, I'm home" line)
8. Someone to cuddle up to in bed on a Sunday morning with the papers and cup of tea
9. Someone to calm down my rather obsessive complusiveness relating to housework
10. Regular sex!

Tart at 10:34 AM |

4 Comments:

At 7:52 PM, Blogger Girlie said........
Before you know it Tart, you're married!

Those are for sure 10 good reasons for having a housemate.
 


At 9:31 PM, Blogger Jan said........
Beautifully convincing reasons, wish you much luck, and eys, maybe shoshana is right.
 


At 2:03 AM, Blogger Unknown said........
You guys are going to scare Tart. LOL.

Excellent reasons for a housemate! Especially #3 & 10, oh and since I'm a gushy romantic, #8. :P
 


At 10:14 PM, Blogger Sanna said........
Tart, these are good news and your reasons are more than good.

About 2 1/2 years ago I decided to have a housemate and look where I am now...married with a child.

Jeez! Have fun!

Sanna