Monday, November 27, 2006
So Saturday night's U2 concert rocked!

I know U2 have their detractors, but they seriously rocked the Mt Smart stadium.

I've heard from people that saw both concerts (Friday night was the first), and they said that Saturday night was the better night. Well of course, they knew I was going to be there LOL.

They played older stuff as well as their newer stuff (have to say I'm a bigger fan of their older stuff), there was a bit of political posturing (but really, that was to be expected).

The only downside to the whole night was that I was feeling really shitty. Really bad nausea, stomach cramps. But I didn't let a little thing like puking put me off LOL. Though the dope smoking made me feel really queasy, so I had to move to a less croweded part of the stadium to get some fresh air and space. I wish they would've enforced the 'no smoking' thing, but then I am a bit of a nana when it comes to that.

Tart at 2:07 PM |

1 Comments:

At 3:46 PM, Blogger Unknown said........
That sucks you weren't feeling good but awesome about the concert! Sexy Bono!

Btw, I just saw you're listening to the Killers. How is it? I loved their last album, curious how this one is.