Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Every morning I go for a slow jog/brisk walk, following a coastal road along a few beaches and bays. It's very picturesque and a nice walk with some flat bits and a few hills.

However, the quickest way back to the main road and to my house, is up 413 steps.

That's right, 413!

Ugh.

I've been doing this walk for a few months now, and those steps are a fucking bitch. I plod up them slow and steady, taking a wee breather at about 257 LOL.

Well, today was a rather momentous day. I jogged up the steps without stopping!

When I got to the top, I was so pleased with myself, I did a little jig on the spot.

It was my very own Rocky moment.


Tart at 1:29 PM |

3 Comments:

At 3:41 PM, Blogger Unknown said........
That's awesome, Tart and so impressive. Steps are the devil!

on a side note, well chosen pic of Rocky in the 'good days' pre-Rocky V & VI. LOL
 


At 5:23 AM, Blogger Girlie said........
Tart, post a pic of those steps...sounds heaven sent!

I know I am weird...but 413 steps sounds wonderful to me..especially since you're the one climbing them!
 


At 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Thanks guys! It was a v special moment for me LOL.

Should've had some music and a montage of scenes showing my "journey" so far LOL.