Thursday, November 23, 2006
I can't find the U2 tickets.

Sob.

I've looked every-freaking-where in my house. They are nowhere to be seen.

What the fuck am I going to do if I can't find the tickets?

Can they issue new ones if I show them my credit card payment?

Oh man, I feel slightly queasy. This sucks! I need to calm down... deep breaths Tart, deep breaths.

Right, now I'm going to destroy my office in the vain hope that maybe I left them in a "safe" place here.

Edited (Friday 24 November, 1.24pm): I found them! I was feeling very panicky there for a moment (well, more than a moment, 24-freaking-hours). They were in my passport. Don't ask me why I put them with my passport, considering the concert is in NZ and I'm hardly going to need a passport to fly to Auckland (the Hutt, of course, is another story LOL). So yay. I feel so much better now.





Tart at 11:28 AM |

3 Comments:

At 10:04 PM, Blogger Marg said........
I would call the ticket office and see. I lost our tickets to the Commonwealth Games and they were able to reissue them by tracking the credit card number that I paid for them with.
 


At 2:28 PM, Blogger Unknown said........
Glad to hear you found the tickets. I would've been freaking out too. I mean it's U2.

So glad you found them. Can't wait for you to share all about the wonderful Bono!
 


At 5:09 PM, Blogger Girlie said........
Who are the U2? I am glad you found your ticket Tart. You're going to Auckland...that means you can get that thing...can you get it now?

I haven't done anything with it. :)