Sunday, December 24, 2006
Gee, this month has flown by. I'm about 8 hours away from finally being on holiday and it can't come a minute sooner.

I'm going to be away for a week or so, soaking up sun and wine. Bliss. I'll be back in the new year, with more hunk pictures and perhaps a wrap up of all the best things in 2006.

So, whatever you celebrate this holiday season (Christmas, Hannukah, Kwanzaa), I hope it is a safe and joyful one. And here's to 2007!



*First line form the classic Pogues song "Fairytale of New York"

Tart at 9:56 AM |

3 Comments:

At 1:20 AM, Blogger Sanna said........
Tart, have a merry christmas and wonderful holidays. See ya next year!

Love and hugs, Sanna
 


At 3:29 AM, Blogger Unknown said........
Tart, I hope you had a wondeful Christmas and have a great holiday break!
 


At 3:05 PM, Blogger Girlie said........
Tart, you back yet from your vacation? Do you have any pics? Can't wait to see it! It's cold here today, but we managed to get out and skated...or the kids did, I walked.

Happy New Year!