Thursday, December 14, 2006

Is it just me, or does it strike you as odd that Wellington Zoo's nearest neighbour is the Wellington Gun Club? I just have visions of a less than accurate shooter inadvertently firing at the red pandas!

Why are bra's so expensive? I just spent $130 today on a bra and pair of knickers. Nothing fancy (no Italian or French labels), but $80 for a bit of lace fabric and wire? I think the bra must be one of the most expensive items of clothing if you do a cost over amount of fabric formula.

Fatties Club is going well - I've lost over 10kgs in 6 weeks and am really chuffed. Still have about another 10kg to go (15kg really) so hopefully by the time I hit those weddings in January, February and March I'll be able to squeeze myself into a slinky little number.

I'm going on a road trip in the New Year! BF and I will head out on January 2 for a week of tiki-touring around the East Coast. I've never been further than Gisborne, so it should be fun. We'll drive up the coast and along to Tolaga Bay, Te Araroa, Opotiki and end up at Ohope Beach.





[
Source]

Only 11 more sleeps til Santa!


Tart at 4:09 PM |

0 Comments: