Tuesday, December 12, 2006
This is a public service announcement!

Last night, the live-in lovah and I were getting all naked and having some fun, things are heating up and I'm getting hot... and hot and oh-my-god-that's-burning hot.

So damn hot that I yank his hands from my undies and race to the bathroom 'cos I swear there are flames shooting out my hoo-ha!

Seriously, something is wrong in the state of my nether regions LOL. It's like someone but deep heat in there! I'm hopping around in the bathroom trying to get cold water on the affected area, all the while he is standing at the door, trying not to laugh.

I wonder if this is what Brandon Davis meant when he called Lindsay Lohan 'firecrotch' LOL.

Anyway, as the burning is easing to a more bearable slow smoulder (bikini wax can wait a few weeks now!), I figured it out.

Live-in had cooked dinner, a yummy spicy Thai chicken dish. And he'd been cutting up chillies. Lots of chillies. Despite washing hands, doing dishes and stuff, he'd probably hadn't completely got rid of the chilli oil from his hands before we were tackling each other on the bed.

Chillies and delicate lady parts do not go together! So, word to the wise... don't eat chillies and then get your boyfriend to play around LOL.

I've learnt my lesson.

And now I'm off to buy some gloves for kitchen preparation LOL.


Tart at 4:42 PM |

1 Comments:

At 7:19 AM, Blogger Girlie said........
ROFL....Tart, sorry to laugh, but it's so funny!

Chillies have been known to cause 1st degree burn in the genetalia if not careful enough.

I guess you didn't get to have fun because of the burning vagijay huh? Poor Tart.