Friday, December 08, 2006
Yesterday, the boyfriend moved in.

Everything seemed to go smoothly. Though he did have to take out a window to get some of the bigger items in. Luckily the window is easy to take out and put back in again. Especially considering the stormy weather that hit overnight.

The bedroom does however, resemble an outdoor sporting goods shop, with a kayak, three surfboards, dive gear and a tent. Luckily my bedroom is huge, so it's not so bad.


It was nice having someone to wake up to this morning, but I'm going to have to get used to sharing a duvet again. I'm a duvet hog, I like to wrap it around me so I'm practically mummified LOL. This sharing thing is going to take some time LOL.

Tart at 3:29 PM |

3 Comments:

At 2:37 AM, Blogger Unknown said........
I was just thinking about something I read in a book once about a couple and what they did ON a surfboard. If you have 3 in your home now, I'm thinking *ahem* you could have a little fun with that *wink*

Sorry, dirty mind. Can't help it. LOL
 


At 8:58 PM, Blogger Tart said........
Doing it on a surfboard? Were they in the water at the time, cos that would make sense LOL. Stacked up against the bedroom wall, they might not be stable enough ;)
 


At 3:11 AM, Blogger Unknown said........
yep, in the water. It was a pretty good scene, just not enough detail ;)