Wednesday, December 20, 2006
Not that I ever need an excuse to post pictures of good looking men, but it has come to my attention, that Fabio Cannavaro has been named FIFA World Player of the Year.

You may recall me raving about Cannavaro during the Football World Cup earlier this year (he captained Italy to the title).

So to celebrate this wonderful achievement, I thought I'd remind everyone who Cannavaro is...
































(That's him on the left there, in the D&G undie ad).


Tart at 12:53 PM |

4 Comments:

At 3:55 PM, Blogger Unknown said........
Oh My...
 


At 8:22 PM, Blogger Girlie said........
Here I thought that long-haired Fabio...the face of bodiced-ripper.
 


At 3:00 PM, Blogger Tart said........
Shosh, euw, that Fabio is revolting, looks like a horse! LOL.

This Fabio is lovely *sigh*
 


At 2:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Hi Tart! Ok, love Fabio, but who's the other hottie on the left? And the one all mussed with the beard going on? I think I need to see more of them *wink*