Monday, December 04, 2006
I left my cellphone in the office over the weekend.

Of course, I could've gone into the office on Saturday to get it, but I'd left my security card on my desk. I also could've called a colleague to let me in, however, I don't know where any of my colleagues live, so couldn't find them in the white pages.

So all weekend I felt naked and lost.

I had to go all old school and call people on my landline! How novel. And I had to use my old address book, as I couldn't remember peoples numbers off the top of my head.

Isn't it funny how reliant you become on technology... all weekend I fretted about my phone, thinking of ALL the texts, pxts and phone calls I'd be missing.

I get to work this morning, and I have one text message LOL. So much for Miss Popularity!

Yesterday I went for a walk with my friend, it was quite a warm day (I got sunburned neck/shoulders and that's after I smothered myself in sunblock!). As we were strolling along one of the pretty beaches along the Wellington south coast, I blurted out to my friend "I had sex on this beach once!" (why I felt the urge to tell her that, I don't know LOL). She looked at me, laughed and said "me too!". Ah kindred spirits.

We then went to tell each other all the weird/interesting places we've had sex over the years. My listed included these wee gems:

  • Pool table (please, no jokes about sinking the black LOL)
  • A church (which wasn't a good idea as this is the 'family' church, and every time there is a funeral or wedding or christening, I'm reminded of how much a naughty girl I was)
  • Train going to Portsmouth (carriage was empty)
  • Cricket pitch (howzat!)
  • Lady Norwood Rose Garden (rose garden in the Botanical Gardens)
  • My sisters house (didn't want to wake the kids when we were meant to be babysitting LOL)
  • On the boot (trunk) of a car
  • Toilets at a wedding
  • Swimming pool
  • In the water at a secluded private beach
  • On the deck of a boat

My friends list was equally as funny, though she's more risque than me LOL.


Tart at 1:26 PM |

3 Comments:

At 3:01 PM, Blogger Girlie said........
LOL. This is a great list Tart.
I tried risque once. On the back of our pick-up, on a new park/construction...unluckily, a perv cop interrupted and keep shining his light down my skirt.

Oh well, coitus interruptus for sure!
 


At 10:18 PM, Blogger Sanna said........
Great list, although mine is by no means as good as yours.

I really had to think about it, but I guess I had sex in a pool once and another time hidden after a huge memorial of Henry VIII.

That was hot! I should do that again some day, but I might need a babysitter then. LOL

Sanna
 


At 4:51 AM, Blogger Unknown said........
Compared to that impressive list, mine is so so lame. I'll just keep it to myself. LOL.