Friday, January 12, 2007
I may have myopic eyes, but I can still see a fine behind from 200 metres away.

I jogged home from work the other night, along the bays and 200 metres in front of me was a bloke in shorts with the best butt I've seen for ages.

In order to get a better look at it, I sped up several times. What a great incentive to work out harder - perving! It's bloody brilliant.

In other random news today, David Beckham has announced he will leave Real Madrid at the end of this season, and has signed with an LA team, for five years, in a deal that's worth US$1 million a week. That's right. $1 million. A week. Wow. That's a few pingas! Guess that means Posh won't be divorcing him anytime soon then.

Oh, saw a great film last night - Babel. Solid acting from Brad Pitt (which was a surprise as I find him a bit hit and miss) and storylines that eventually interweave. My only quibble was that just as the "action" was getting interesting in one storyline, it would cut to another which was a bit frustrating. Next on the movie list is The Queen with Helen Mirren. I'm a huge Helen Mirren fangirl LOL.

Tart at 2:41 PM |

3 Comments:

At 11:32 PM, Blogger Jo said........
my college just started a boys soccer team.... i'm anti boy right now.... i'm even anti-beckham (gasp right?) I need some serious therapy
 


At 4:15 AM, Blogger Girlie said........
Wow...another hunky comes to town!

We'll see more of him on the gossip rags. I'm subsribing to Inquirer now. :)
 


At 7:53 PM, Blogger Sanna said........
Becks is great, but what about his wife?? What's wrong with her?

She'll be good for gossip then. Have fun!

Sanna