Sunday, January 07, 2007
My two week holiday just flew by and I can't believe I have to go back to work tomorrow.

Bummer.

Still, at least I got a tan (okay, it's pink skin that's peeling but at least its a colour! LOL).

The end of 2006 wasn't a particularly great time. I was involved in a car accident on Christmas night. I was driving my uncles car when another car failed to give way at a roundabout and hit us. It wasn't a serious crash, but enough of one for me to sustain bruised ribs, neck and shoulders. The damage to the car was quite bad, and to make it worse, this was my uncles brand new, less than two week old, car. Bugger. Still, it could've been a lot worse.

New Year was fun, great to spend time with the BF who had spent Christmas with his family. Our proposed road trip around the coast didn't happen, as we wanted to spend time with friends and family (and the fact that neither one of us had thought to book accommodation at any of the places we wanted to visit LOL).

Though staying with my grandmother kind of put the kaibosh on any wild and sexy New Year celebrations (single beds + nana in the next room = no sex for 5 days LOL).

Anyway, I'm determined that 2007 is going to be a great year. I don't make New Year resolutions, but this year I am positive that I'll lose more weight, get fit, travel to Europe and watch some quality TV (it's quite sad that I am really excited that Heroes and Ugly Betty are about to start screening here and the new series of Prison Break and The Amazing Race are returning LOL).

Tart at 6:37 PM |

1 Comments:

At 7:05 AM, Blogger Sanna said........
Tart, welcome back and have a happy new year!

Love, Sanna