Friday, May 04, 2007
And now I'd like to talk about ugly bags!

I've been reading
Runway Reporter's articles on Australian Fashion Week, which is on at the moment. Part of the coverage on the website focuses on what people are wearing at the shows... not the models, but the people in the audiences.

Recurring theme this year for buyers, editors and fashion peeps is the oversized bag.


And here is Ms Trish Nicol, PR person, who turned up wearing a bag, that I swear, for a second I thought it was a decapitated head.

Seriously, that Miu Miu back is fugly! Doesn't it look like a head? The back of a woman's head? It does, aye?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And it seems to be situated at Ms Nicol's crotch area, which is rather unfortunate LOL.

Tart at 1:54 PM |

3 Comments:

At 10:48 AM, Blogger Girlie said........
What are they doing? Rumaging through garbage of dead cancer patient's wig and making it into fashion? I mean, really!
 


At 11:33 PM, Blogger Sanna said........
Are you serious about this?? I cannot believe this is a handbag! I mean, c'mon...this must be a joke or sth.

Nothing I'd use. Not even if it's fashion!

Sanna
 


At 5:49 PM, Blogger Jo said........
where are you poptart? its been 5 days.... are you on holiday?