Saturday, April 14, 2007
Fetish {fet·ish}
–noun
1. an object regarded with awe as being the embodiment or habitation of a potent spirit or as having magical potency.
2. any object, idea, etc., eliciting unquestioning reverence, respect, or devotion: to make a fetish of high grades.
3. Psychology. any object or nongenital part of the body that causes a habitual erotic response or fixation.


[Dictionary.com]

Was talking to the BF yesterday about fetishes (as you do on a Friday night after work LOL).

We were talking about fetishes (my shoe one) and how I really thought it was more of an obsession rather than fetish, considering most people think of fetishes as related to sex. You know, people have a toe fetish or rubber fetish and can only get off when licking toes or wearing rubber LOL.

So, that got us talking about our fetishes well, not really fetishes, more like turn ons.

The BF said that one of his fetishes is tight knee length skirts with a split, fitted shirt and killer heels… the sexy secretary look! (Hmm, will keep this little tidbit at the back of my mind for future reference LOL). He also likes women with ponytails, black lacy bras and undies, long red hair (hmm, I have short dark brown locks LOL), big boobs, tiny waists and white skin (good, I have those LOL).

As for me, I have a thing for rumpled bed hair, strong hands, dimples. I like tanned skin and a bit of a hairy chest (not back though, euw). A great bum and legs is hot, so too are broad shoulders. I find glasses sexy, so too a guy in a sharp suit and tie. I am a sucker for blue or green eyes and love a guy that can talk dirty LOL.

Some of the stuff we talked about was pretty tame (some wasn't and it was hot and I'm not going to write about it here... well, not today anyway LOL).


Tart at 1:02 PM |

1 Comments:

At 2:13 AM, Blogger Girlie said........
LOL. I can't do big boobs, or red hair, I don't think I'd want to sit an hour coloring my hair...shoes..I got that. I just don't do really expensive ones coz I toss them out when I get tired of them...I do clearance shoes fetishes. :)