Tuesday, April 03, 2007
I have a few unanswered questions just floating around my head today...

Why is it that when I wear the cheapest pair of shoes I own (very average $11 heels from No.1 Shoe Warehouse), I get more comments and compliments than when I wear my super cute, pricey designer pairs?

What has happened to Adam Ricketts? He was so hunky and buff when he played Nick on Coronation Street. Now he's all gaunt and far too thin on Shortland Street. The boy needs to pack on some pounds (he's still cute though ... remember that music video he released and he was naked in it? I do, quite vividly LOL).

Why, if my right middle finger is bruised and sore after an incident with a brick (my finger, crushed under), does my left arm/wrist ache?

Why don't they make sports bras for girls with big boobs? It is nigh on impossible to find a sports bra that goes up to a DD or E. Obviously us girls with big tits aren't meant to have supportive underwear when we exercise.

Why do I like banana cake, banana smoothies etc, but cannot stomach the actual fruit on their own?

Why can I remember the exact date I first met the BF (April 4, 2004 LOL), but have no clue as to when we first had a proper "date"?


Tart at 4:06 PM |

3 Comments:

At 9:00 PM, Blogger Jan said........
Probably because it is not all gold that glitters.
Sorry, have no clue who Adam Ricketts is.
After your accident, you are using your left hand more to spare the bruised one and because the poor left is not used to it, it hurts.
Maybe this address – www.lessbounce.com – comes in handy.
Hmm, this banana thing? Fresh banana tastes pretty different compared to those heat-treated ones.
Things are better remembered where emotions are involved. So when you first met your BF, your emotions probably reached the top unilke on your first proper date.
 


At 9:12 PM, Blogger Jo said........
i like cherries but hate cherry flavored anything.... i like bannanas all around.... sports bras suck... i agree....
 


At 8:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
sympathy pains (re brick accident)