Thursday, May 03, 2007
There's a small tradition in the Poptart family of giving nicknames. Often the names are random and unrelated to the persons real name, sometimes the names are made up and sometimes the names reflect on the personality of the person.

In the Tart whanau we have:

Fish/Fisher
Goose
Stocky
Chewie/Chewbacca
Wilbur
Fadah
Humphrey
Pudding
Doob
Sebastian
Mona
Lucy Loo
Bomb
Pucey
Flea
Libster

Ten points if you guess my nickname, 50 points if you guess both my nicknames! LOL

My youngest nephew, Mr 2 1/2 has been given the moniker "Bloke". The reason?

He keeps going around and telling everyone that he is one!

"I'm a real bloke, aye Papa?"
"Look at me, I'm a bloke!".

So, Bloke it is.

We'd better be careful, nicknames in our family stick (Doob for example, has been called that since he was 6 months old, he's now 21 and even my Nana calls him Doob. No one calls him by his real name LOL).

Tart at 10:17 AM |

8 Comments:

At 12:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said........
I'm guessing Mona and Fadah.
 


At 12:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
I'm guessing Chewie/Chewbacca or Lucy Loo
 


At 1:20 AM, Blogger Vera said........
I'm guessing Lucy Loo and Pudding
 


At 3:04 AM, Blogger Girlie said........
I'm guessing Mona and Pucey?

Do I win chocolates?
 


At 5:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
I'm guessing Fadah or Pucey.
 


At 1:54 PM, Blogger Tart said........
Vixen, 10 points!

Snowflake, 10 points!

Shosh, 10 points!

Dreamer, nil points. Chewie is my hairy cousin LOL (named after character in Star Wars LOL).


Luci, nil points :( Though, you guessed one of the nicknames for my nana, Fadah, it's a "nice" way of saying fat arse! I know, we are such a lovely family to call the beloved matriach "fat arse" LOL.
 


At 7:04 PM, Blogger Jo said........
hmmmm is said 21 year old cute and single???? haha... and i'm ganna go with.... hmmm..... ummm...... Lucy Loo and Mona..... by process of elimination.... I TOTALLY WIN!
 


At 7:05 PM, Blogger Jo said........
ah... i take previous guessing back... i read wrong names during the process...... my guess is officially Mona and pudding....