Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Last night, on the way home from the gym, I stopped outside Shoe Connection in Cuba Street and looked at the boots in the window.

Euw. They were ugly. All of them.

Don't believe me? Check out the photo I snapped on my mobile phone (as proof of fugly-ness).
















Those blue ones are particularly fug, ditto the grey ones on the bottom right. I am not even going to talk about the leopard print pair *shudder*. However, I don't think I'm the right demographic for these shoes, 10 years (and 20 kilos) too old for these.

Now, to get rid of that awful mental picture of ugly shoes from my mind, I need to look at something pretty.

Like this water baby...


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Yeah, I feel much better now.

Edited at 3.06pm: Man, those ugly shoes made me forget some important news!

I am an auntie again! My sister had a baby girl this morning, weighing in at a good 8lb 3oz. No names or any other information at present, but I'm so excited and can't wait to meet the newest member of our whanau.

Tart at 2:15 PM |

4 Comments:

At 5:51 AM, Blogger Sanna said........
What the f***? Who's going to buy THOSE boots and what for? I can't imagine any outfit they go with. Makes me shudder.

Like the second picture. LOL

Love, Sanna
 


At 12:54 PM, Blogger Unknown said........
Yay Auntie Tart! Congrats to your sister!

I'm going to try my damndest to dream about that guy tonigh ;)
 


At 1:51 PM, Blogger Girlie said........
Congrats on your new niece!

Truly fugly shoes! My grandmother's shoes is much better looking...they're actually in style again now.

Man, oh man...that is a really nice picture!
 


At 5:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Congrats on becoming an auntie again. That's awesome news:)

And I was having a very bad moment till i glimpsed that divine pic. You soooo lifted my spirits :) :) :)