Wednesday, April 04, 2007
"Only you can set me free

Cause I'm guilty - guilty - guilty as a girl can be
Come on baby can't you see" (Bananarama)

Oh yes, I have commited a heinous crime. A terrible tragic hateful crime.

I commited bunnycide! And not once either. Twice. I'm a serial killer!

But I think you'll understand.

I mean, just look at this little cutie. Wouldn't you want to eat it?


Mmmm, milk chocolate Lindt Bunny. So lovely. I bought three last week, thinking I could hold out until Sunday (the traditional day we eat Easter eggs), but this week I've managed to devour two of them. I have no will power! Those cute little eyes, that little red ribbon, the bell... it's all taunting me to eat it LOL.














Three years ago today, I met my BF. Awww. Can't believe it's been that long. Seems much longer LOL.

We met at a party (long and involved story which I'm too lazy to get into), but all that's important is that a very good looking blonde man came up to me and started talking and we clicked immediately. I wasn't tongue tied or dorky or pathetic (which usually happens when I meet good looking men I'm attracted too). We connected, but I left with my then BF (of two weeks - told you it was involved!) so didn't really think much more than "god he was hot and so nice too".

Fast forward a few weeks, the then BF and I are not working out (very frustrating to find out that after obsessing about this man for 2 years and finally getting together after mis-starts and bad timing etc, we have the chemistry of a wet tissue!). Anyway, the very good looking blonde man, through various machinations, managed to get my phone number and called me up one day, asked me out for a drink. And that, they say, was that.

It hasn't always been an easy relationship (a year long distance, plus those 8 months we broke up when he was overseas), but we've made it this far. I'm very happy, though finding sharing a house a bit of hard work because I am such a fusspot neatfreak and he's... we'll he's not LOL, and I love having him in my life (even if he does leave wet sandy towels and clothes on the bed).

So, to my sweet, funny, smart, sexy, very good looking tanned blonde surfer boy. I love you babe. Even though you don't read this blog, I just wanted to put it out there, in bloggerspace for all to see!

Tart at 4:06 PM |

4 Comments:

At 3:25 AM, Blogger Jo said........
i killed my first bunny in early march.... i do easter candy way before easter haha
 


At 3:46 AM, Blogger Girlie said........
Chocolate bunny...yum!

Congrats to you and Surfer Boy...he does look hot!
 


At 2:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said........
Congrats on the anniversary!

There is a big blank spot on your post, is there a picture I'm missing?

Hope your Easter weekend was relaxing. Commit anymore bunnycides?LOL
 


At 10:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Interesting Write Up!
Spa cloth