Thursday, November 29, 2007
I often get hassled about my expensive tastes. But I have never spent $548 on Christmas decorations.

Yes, that's right. $548 on decorations. For a tree. That we don't even have yet!

I cannot believe my BF spent that much money on decorations today. Sure, some of them are really pretty, but horrendously expensive. Some of the glass baubles are over $25 each!

I must take some of the blame though, I did leave the decoration shopping to him (just told him to stick to one colour theme). So he did. He must have bought every gold decoration, light and piece of tinsel in the Kirkcaldies Christmas shop LOL.

When we finally get around to getting a tree (a real one, not a fake one) I think the decorations will look nice. They bloody better... $548!

$548... still reeling.

Tart at 8:41 PM |

2 Comments:

At 9:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
tart you haven't talked about David Beckham and how he's in your city right now :)
 


At 8:49 AM, Blogger Sanna said........
$548?? Oh my God! Is he a Christmas fanatic or something like that?!

Please post a photo when all is done, cause I really wanna know what Christmas decorations like that look like.

Sanna