Friday, September 19, 2008
Today was the last day of NZ Fashion Week.

I've been following online and reading blogs. I won't bore you with all my thoughts LOL, but some highlights...

Loved some of the patterns and fabrics used by Cybele. Sophisticated and very wearable.

Photobucket

World made a return to fashion week after a few years absense and I thought it was a very well constructed show. Intelligent. Loved this dress.

Photobucket

Australian designer, Kirrily Johnston sent out a very wearable collection which I think will be pretty popular with NZ buyers. I liked these two.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Juliette Hogan also did some nice prints, this dress stood out for me.

Photobucket

In unrelated news, my boyfriend arrived back from his holiday to the US yesterday. From all accounts he had a great time. He did quite a bit of shopping, for someone who professes to hate it, he certainly managed to grab some good stuff. He picked up heaps for the kids (his two nephews and my three nieces and nephew). I hope to pursuade him to put somethings away for Christmas! The kids don't need all that stuff at once LOL. I also came out quite well, I got perfume, several Jo Malone candles, a really nice necklace (very Marni link style, he would've had help choosing it as it's not his style, but very much mine LOL). He also took some very cool photos, some great black and white shots which I hope he will get framed as they are really well composed. He's quite talented my man LOL.

Fashion photos knicked from Runway Reporter

Tart at 11:38 PM |

1 Comments:

At 4:03 PM, Blogger Shosh said........
Most of the time, I look at a fashion show and wonder if the dresses are meant to be worn by real people...you know, people not walking the runway...some of them are quite odd. Some are pretty too.