Tuesday, September 16, 2008
I suppose it comes as no surprise that a gym environment is not a habitat I am very comfortable being in.

I really don't like going. I have to force myself every day (okay, not everyday but at least 4 times a week). I hate every minute I'm there, I don't enjoy it and my favourite part of going to the gym is leaving it!

Today I decided I'd do RPM Gym Training, I thought I needed a new activity, something different. I'm pretty good on the bike when I do my own cardio workout, so thought perhaps a class environment would be fun. Well fuck me! I nearly died. Seriously. I thought my legs were going fall off. Talk about burn. I thought I was going to throw up when I left the class LOL.

You know those people who when they exercise, just glow and sweat in a nice way? They get a sheen on their skin? Yeah, well I'm not one of those people. My face goes bright red and I sweat a lot and in the most unfortunate places. Tonight I walked out with sweat patches under my butt cheeks. Ugh. Probably not the best idea to wear red tracksuit pants, no hiding those. So pretty.

In totally unrelated gym matters, Pink Floyd founder, Richard Wright died today. He was 65. I'm not an obsessive Pink Floyd fan, but I do enjoy their music and I've seen them in concert. One song I really like is "Wish You Were Here", which is a family favourite.



My Dad and two uncles perform this sometimes at family parties. They're all really good guitar players, just another thing I failed to inherit from that side of the family, along with blue eyes, a lean build and long legs!

See, if I had that lean build and long legs I wouldn't have to go to the bloody gym!

Tart at 9:47 PM |

1 Comments:

At 4:05 PM, Blogger Shosh said........
Tart, I don't know what you're talking about...you look fab!

What short legs? Please don't mention short legs around barely 5'2" people like moi. I don't want to think about my legs.