Sunday, September 07, 2008
This morning when I finally managed to drag my still hungover body out of bed (two day hangovers suck) into the shower and dressed in dorky but comfy trackies, I threw open my bedroom curtains and was assaulted by the sight of my next door neighbour, standing naked on his roof.

He got as much of a shock as I did (I let out a loud "euww" when I saw him) and scrabbled up (with his hands covering his dick) and quickly made his way over to the second storey window and out of sight.

I have no idea why he was naked. He lives next door with a group of guys, I think they're students. Maybe it was a prank? Maybe he wanted to get started on that all over tan? (cos boy, he was WHITE all over LOL).

Tart at 7:01 PM |

1 Comments:

At 6:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
LOL.

I'm glad to hear he didn't fall to his death at being startled!