Sunday, June 07, 2009
There's probably one ritual that I miss the most since breaking up with the ex. The Sunday morning ritual.

He'd go and get the paper, coffee and bread from Le Moulin, I'd make breakfast and we'd just chill out for the morning and then meet up with friends or family for lunch or dinner. I miss that.

But I've started my very own Sunday ritual. It is now coffee while shopping at the vege market (Chaffers/Te Papa market) then home to watch the Home & Away omnibus while I munch on pain au chocolate purchased from Pandoro. Doesn't that just sound ever so exciting...

Tomorrow and Tuesday I'm away, working at a conference that I've helped to organise. Should go well, I'm looking forward to getting out of Wellington for a few days. Ideally I'd like to take a week off soon but it's just June and July are crazy busy at work. So fingers crossed I'll get some time off in August. Really should make the most of the cheap flights and go somewhere fun.

Tart at 1:58 PM |

1 Comments:

At 8:07 AM, Blogger Sanna said........
Wow, you are so busy bloggin'. I didn't have a look around lately, cause I thought you were more into twitter... I'll try to catch up with your posts over the weekend.

Love and hugs, Sanna