Monday, June 15, 2009
To a great, big pity party! Bring Vodka. I've got the chips.

I've been so grumpy lately, stressed and tired with work commitments, as well as some family issues (and I won't mention the married man cos that just makes me feel worse LOL).

I need more support at work, but that's looking very unlikely. Unfortunately I can't delegate any project work because everyone else is crazy busy as well. No budget for a temp either. So 10 hour days are a common occurrence for me. Sucks arse.

Familial issues are ongoing... my mother is menopausal and loopy and I'm annoyed with her and my Dad for the way the treat me and my sister (very differently, not difficult to work out who's the favourite... it's not me LOL). It's also impacting on my relationship with my sister. I don't want it to, but I can't help but feel slightly resentful. I sound like such a drama queen.

Anyway, I don't want to go into details because a) it'd bore you and b) it'd make me grumpier. 

So, to help ease the pitifulness... I have these... I call it "Mantitty Monday".

Enjoy!




Tart at 9:06 PM |

3 Comments:

At 2:47 AM, Blogger Lizzy said........
Pity parties are the best. Everyone's gotta have one every once in a while. Sorry about the troubles. Hope things get better soon.
 


At 11:40 PM, Blogger Sanna said........
Sorry to hear you have some issues to deal with. But then, I am happy about these lovely men...Sending hugs and thoughts, Sanna
 


At 9:06 PM, Blogger Shoshana said........
I feel for you girl. But hopefully when menopause's over, she'll let off.

count me in for your party...sounds like fun!

Hugs, Shosh