Sunday, June 21, 2009
About three or so weeks ago, new neighbours moved into the house next door. I haven't until now, met them (I've never met the downstairs neighbours, and I've lived here 11 months LOL).

But this morning I was standing outside the neighbours house, waiting for a bus (I live, very handily, right on a bus stop) to take me to Hataitai and the neighbour came out and walked past me. 

Holy shit.

Gorgeous! He looked a little like Henry Simmons or Blair Underwood, but with chin-length dreads. Hot.









I need to think of a reason to go next door and introduce myself. I can't use the "I've run out of [insert grocery item]" as a great little mini-supermarket is right opposite my house LOL. I could throw a ball over the fence to their garden and go over to get it. Lost cat? (I don't have one, but I can improvise LOL). I'll think more on this while I'm away for the next three days for work - I will be in Christchurch and Dunedin this week, am totally ill-prepared, I can't find my favourite pair of gloves or my nice hat. I guess I'll just have to go and buy some. What a shame.

Speaking of shopping, today I got some great bargains at Country Road, Kimberleys and Farmers. I love this recession, heaps of sales on LOL. I got a lovely fine knit cardigan for $35 (down from $149), a pair of grey light herringbone pattern wool trousers for $49 (down from $229) and this really lovely crop black satin-esque jacket, which was only $35 from Farmers (and doesn't look like it came from Farmers, totally has a Zambesi feel to it!). All I need now is shoes for work (a pair of heels and a pair of flats), a winter coat (waterproof with a hood, not a puffer or a wool one) and a chocolate brown  handbag. 

Tart at 6:54 PM |

2 Comments:

At 9:08 AM, Blogger Shoshana said........
HE is hot! Lucky you!
 


At 4:54 PM, Blogger Sanna said........
You have to come up with a VERY good reason. Remember when someone from the bb manipulated her own car and the guy was like "Uhm, sorry I have no idea what to do, gotta go." ? Really, come up with sth GOOD! LOL