Thursday, July 09, 2009
Highs
  • I'm going on holiday for the next six days
  • I've got a big bonus coming my way
  • I just made the most kick ass lemon drizzle cake (looks and tastes amazing, couldn't help myself, just had to have some)
  • I've booked a holiday to Vanuatu for early AugustĀ 



Lows
  • Working 80 hour weeks for the past 3 weeks
  • Sore, irritable dry eyes (thankfully I got a free sample of eye drops from the optometrist)
  • Recent weight gain and inability to motivate myself to get to the gym
  • I've killed all my houseplants (thanks black thumbs of death!)

Tart at 9:42 PM |

2 Comments:

At 1:30 AM, Blogger Sanna said........
Have a nice holiday and enjoy the beach, sun and men. Tell us all the dirty details when you're back! LOL

Love and hugs, Sanna
 


At 3:03 PM, Anonymous Shoshana said........
I'm sorry about your plants....but where is Vanuatu?

A holiday sounds great!