Wednesday, June 17, 2009
It's a Tui billboard waiting to happen...

Anyone believe the Belgian teen? I don't believe she could've slept through that, especially not 56 tattoos. When I got tattooed, it wasn't really painful, but it did hurt. So yeah, I think she knew what was happening and now has tattoo remorse LOL.

In totally unrelated news, I'm working hard on getting swine flu. I've decided that a week of quarantine (or, "splendid isolation" as I call it) wouldn't be that bad. I could get groceries delivered via online shopping at Woolworths, I've got lots of DVDs to watch, I've got internet and TV. I'd be perfectly happy LOL. So I'm the weirdo sitting next to the guy sneezing on the bus (when all seats surrounding him are empty), touching all the communal door handles in the office and not using hand sanitizer. I bet I don't get it LOL.

I saw the trailer for Public Enemies the other day, looks really good. Johnny Depp and Christian Bale, that's definitely worth the $16 ticket. I also saw the trailer for The Ugly Truth, which looks really bad. Not worth the $16 ticket, but maybe $2 DVD rental LOL.


Tart at 9:31 PM |

1 Comments:

At 1:42 AM, Blogger Lizzy said........
I'm starting my 3rd week of "splendid isolation" (bedrest for me) and I have to admit, I'm getting very used to it, very quickly. I'm afraid I won't know how to stop being lazy when this is over lol.

If your efforts to catch swine don't work, there's always faking it...