Monday, January 25, 2010
When I think of our feathered friends, this is my reaction:




I hate them. I hate their wings. Their feathers. That they fly. The smell. Their beady eyes. Everything about them. Euw. I feel weird just thinking about them flying around *shudder*.

However, because I'm very contrary (just call me Mary!) I adore anything with a bird motif. I've got t-shirts with bird prints on them. I've got vintage bird prints on the wall. Necklaces and rings with birds (Meadowlark Swallow necklace is my current fave). Feather earrings. Anything birdie, I love it.

Just not an actual real one.

Tart at 8:02 PM |

2 Comments:

At 8:02 PM, Anonymous Justine said........
I adore every animals that this earth have, especially those birds, chickens and other animals that we have in our farm. I am amused with those birds who loves hanging on my window pane, and humming their bird song. On that way, I see how simple life can be.

Nojo Crib Bedding
 


At 1:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Hey,

I am working on a promotional campaign for SheerCover.com and was wondering if you offered advertising opportunities on your site.
Can you please pass along an ad rate sheet or your pricing options, if they are available?
If you do not have established rates, I can definitely suggest some already-proven options that we’ve had success in the past with other sites.
Thanks very much for your time. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Jane
outreach@sheercover.com
mineral makeup reviews