Tuesday, January 19, 2010
As I mentioned recently, I lost my make up bag travelling. Talk about pain in the arse.

I spent some time (and considerable money) replacing the items I lost. I know I haven't got everything, but I'm slowly getting there. Thankfully, my travel insurance will cover the costs of the replacement items.

Yesterday I picked up some stuff by Chi Chi, which is a brand of make up I have seen (in Farmers) but not used. I thought the names were cute, so picked up "Maneater" (cheek colour) and "Major Hissy Fit" (eye shadow) LOL. I also like that the products are "only tested on family and friends"






The Chi Chi cosmetics remind me of Benefit, which I really like (and wish you could get here in NZ!). I especially like Benetint, Dr Feelgood and High Beam (but think BadGal mascara is a waste of time LOL). I knew I should've stocked up when I was in Singapore. Oh well. Next time.

Tart at 9:15 PM |

1 Comments:

At 7:54 AM, Blogger Sanna said........
I love cosmetics with fancy names. Plus, they often do have nice wrapping. Like it.

Love and hugs, Sanna