Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Hello out there. It is I, your absentee blogger.

I didn't anticipate not updating this thing for nearly 8 months, doesn't seem like 8 months since my last post.

So, what's been happening since March? Well, I got myself knocked up.

Kidding. Just wanted to check if you were still reading.

Things haven't actually changed that much. I'm currently 6 months into living with my parents and that has been an interesting time. Rather difficult adjustment at the start but now we've found our groove. My mum is bonkers (she narrates her life, seriously, she is constantly talking about what she's doing) and my Dad is a grumpy old man (despite only recently turning 56). The upside to this living arrangement is that I'm saving a lot of money, all going into the "Get me the hell out of here and into my own home" bank account.

I'm also on Twitter. Although not very prolific at the moment, follow me here: http://twitter.com/poptartnz. If I ever get to 100 followers I'm doing a nudie run down Lambton Quay!

The one (or should I say two) most interesting things happening of late is that I am spending time with a couple of new men in my life. Why yes, two of them!

#1 is a opinionated, argumentative, confident, sexy landscape gardener. Lovely body, pretty eyes and a tendency to annoy me. A lot. We have great chemistry and despite the fact that he says the most outrageous things (more often that not to get a reaction out of me, because he likes it when I "take the bait"), I like spending time with him. Although not overnight, as his bed is terribly uncomfortable and I need my beauty sleep.

#2 is a quiet creative with a wicked sense of humour web developer. He's sensitive and calm. Great artist. Very handsome. I like him. A lot. But it's not going exactly where I thought it would (ahem, the bedroom LOL). Still, I like that he is interested in similar things (art galleries, museums; only under duress would #1 visit City Gallery for any reason).

I've had a trip to the US mid-year, which was a lot of fun. Was primarily for work but managed to squeeze in some sight seeing and shopping (so cheap, it was kind of obscene the amount of stuff I bought back).

Now I'm gearing up for a trip to Southeast and North Asia. Only away for 3 weeks, but back in time for Christmas.

Then in January, I'm on road trip up north, Bay of Islands I think. I haven't actually planned anything, but thought I'd just grab a few friends, hire a car and take off. I've never been north of Auckland so I'm really keen to see more of our gorgeous north.

Right, that's the brief recap since March. I'm forgetting lots, but gave you the edited highlights package.

Right. I'm done.



Tart at 10:38 PM |

4 Comments:

At 12:41 AM, Blogger Unknown said........
So glad you're back online here! Missed reading these personal insights into your very glamarous life :) Where in Asia are you heading off too?
 


At 3:38 AM, Blogger Lizzy said........
I'd given your blog up for dead. Glad you're back. Love the updates... mostly on the men. I love that sort of crap lol.

Have fun on your trip!
 


At 5:13 PM, Blogger Unknown said........
It's about time! 8 months is way too long for those who live vicariously!
 


At 7:32 AM, Blogger Sanna said........
Ah, there you are! I am glad, you're back and I too love reading about your adventureous (love) life. lol

Love and hugs, Sanna