Thursday, November 18, 2010
So there's a house guest currently staying here.

He's visiting from Spain (but is originally from New Zealand), and is a family friend of a friend. He works on super yachts and is waiting until the yacht arrives in NZ later this week before he joins the crew. Sounds like an incredible job, crewing around the med and the greek islands, the bahamas and other tropical destinations, surrounded by sun, sand and sea, impossible luxury. But really, that's not why I'm writing about him.

I'm writing about him because he's causing me to drool over my toast in the morning! Very good looking. Tall and tanned, fit (runs and surfs every morning), shares my love of Pics Really Good Peanut Butter (which is really good LOL, the only peanut butter I can eat as the rest is disgusting) and Kings of Leon.

Since he's been here, not surprisingly, I've been up early in the morning to catch him just as he arrives back from his surf; all wet, sandy and salt-smelly (heaven). As tonight is his last night with us, we went down to our local pub for a few drinks. It'll be sad to see the house guest go, I did like to have a pretty face to look at over the cornflakes and coffee!

Tart at 11:30 PM |

2 Comments:

At 6:36 PM, Blogger Jacinda Boyd said........
which you could post a picture haha
What good taste you both have. Pics peanut butter and Kings Of leon are the best.
 


At 7:37 PM, Blogger Pic said........
I dont need no pictures .... I want to get my feet under that table, cook you your toast and spread you lashings of your favourite spread. Even sign it if thats how you like it.
I'll bring a jar for every night I stay and an extra kilo iuf you collect me from the station
xx Pic, NELSON