Tuesday, June 06, 2006
Miss Pee: "I really want you to meet a friend of mine"

Me: "Oh, I'm not really keen on meeting anyone new at the moment"

Miss Pee: "Oh, but I think you'll get on really well. She's just got back from London and is so much fun!"

Me: "She?"

Miss Pee: "Yeah?"

Me: "I'm not into girls!"

Miss Pee: "Oh, I know, but it wouldn't hurt to meet her!"


Oh, I love Miss Pee (she's a co-worker), she makes me laugh a lot. And of course, she's always up for drinks after work. So maybe if this friend of hers is really hot I might consider it LOL.

The ex-bf's party at the bar on Friday night was okay. I was squeezed into a corner, as it was very crowded. Once I'd had a few sips of wine, I went over to see him (he hadn't seen me yet) to say hello - bascially to get it over and done with LOL. He looked quite surprised I was there, I guess he thought I wouldn't show. We had a quick chat and then I went back to my corner where my friend Jo was. I'm kinda glad I didn't go over the top with what I was wearing! (It was too cold, so I made do with jeans and a funky top and jacket). He didn't take any notice! Though I noticed he was wearing a shirt and a pair of shoes that I'd bought him. Wonder if he realised? Probably not. Anyway, I didn't stay for long...maybe an hour and a half more? I did go up and say good bye though. I got a friendly hug and a kiss good bye and that was it. Over. Done. I am glad I went even if it was just to show my face.

Now I'm just going to have a bit of Tart-time. Look after myself and get healthy. I've started this new fitness regime, and part of it is doing yoga! Fuck me. I never knew how intense it was. Here I was thinking I'd go along for a 2 hour nap, but no. It's a full on workout LOL. Everyone else leaves the studio all glowy and happy. I leave looking like I've been run over, twice, by a Mack truck. Oh and note to self. Buy new tracksuit pants as mine all have holes in the crotch.


Tart at 3:30 PM |

1 Comments:

At 9:41 AM, Blogger Jo said........
i'm sorry that your ex is a jerk and is leaving..... i can't say i know how you feel though.... but its good your going to have some you time and get healthy.... I have so much trouble doing yoga because my fat rolls get in the way and i'm not that flexible.... I would much rather dance to skinnyness.... so I looked into it and got some ballet and bellydancing stuff..... plus my sister had a bachlorette party and we went to learn how to stip and pole dance (it is way harder than it looks by the way!) it was a total blast though! good luck with the yoga... i'm just a quitter haha!