Thursday, June 15, 2006
The Oprah Winfrey Show wants me!

This morning, I got an email from a producer at the show...

"My name is X and I work at the Oprah Winfrey Show. I received your email you wrote to us and am currently working on a show regarding women around the world!

We [...] would like to attach a recent photo to your email and pass it along to the producers. We would also like you to include information about your country and city in the email with the pictures. Include where your city/country is located and interesting information about your culture and environment. Please include how womens' lives in your country differ from women's lives in the U.S.

We will not use the pictures on air unless we contact you first - they are just for background info.

Once we get the picture it will be forwarded on. We will contact you only if we are interested in pursuing your story."


How cool is that. Granted, I probably won't get past the producers. I mean, once they see my chubby face in a picture LOL.

Needless to say, this is pretty much a no work Thursday as I work out what I'm going to write about me, New Zealand, our culture, differences between NZ women and American women. Oh and I've pestered our photographer at work to take some shots of me at lunch today (how fortuitous that today I have my hair and make up looking nice LOL).

Who knows, maybe something will come of it. If not, at least the Oprah Show team will learn a little more about New Zealand LOL.



Edited: This is for Ann, one more World Cup Hottie for you babe!

Fredrik Ljungberg - plays for Arsenal and Sweden and models Calvin Klein undies in his spare time.























Tart at 11:00 AM |

5 Comments:

At 1:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
OMG, Tart. Mmmm, he is yummy. You're so good to me! And, you will be so proud. I have been checking out the World Cup updates online (and not just for the photos of hot players). I'm trying to figure out how it all goes with the groups and stuff but I finally found out when I can watch the matches.

Now OPRAH! GET OUT! That is so awesome. Did you already link them your blog because babe, they will def. want you on there when they see your witty writing. If you get on the Oprah show you have got to tell me ASAP as I will lie, cheat and steal to get tickets when you're there!

Thanks for introducing me to Fredrik. He has the most beautiful upper body and stomach. *sigh*
 


At 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
ooh, forgot to mention sexy tattoo. Some men were just made to have one. :P
 


At 4:14 PM, Blogger Jo said........
gee thanks a lot tart... my apartment flooded because of all my drool.... hang on i need to go save my kittens from drowning.... haha.... i just want to lick him all the fuck over..... damn i need a boy toy right now....
 


At 8:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
well i sure as hell hope they fly you into chicago! i'll met you there and we can do the town.

Rox
 


At 2:49 PM, Blogger Tart said........
Well no news from Miss Winfrey yet LOL. And even if I was selected, I don't think they'll fly me to Chicago to be on the show. They'll probably just film me here in NZ, doing a piece to camera (see, I even know TV talk LOL). I'm perfect :P