Monday, June 12, 2006
I've been having a few side effects from the speed Slimfast diet pills I've been taking (please refrain from lecturing about the evilness of diet pills, it's nothing I haven't already told myself LOL). Nothing major, just lack of sleep, a few headaches and this insastible need to tidy the cupboards. So, not only will I get thin, my house will be really clean. Bonus!

I have this family get together in August and I really don't want to turn up all fat and bloaty. I think this is the heaviest I've ever been. Even my chunky phase of 1997-98 has nothing on this LOL.


Once this family shin-dig is over, I'm off the pills. I just want to be thinner than my sister who has so far lost 13kg on Body for Life. I have always been the thinner one! So I have to lose the flab quickly in order for status quo to be maintained and for the world to go back to normal.

Tart at 12:25 PM |

6 Comments:

At 1:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
I hear you with the whole sister thing. I have a beautiful/perfect bodied sister. It's a pain in the ass to be around her. But remember to be carefull with those pills. :)

Have a beautiful day, Tart!
 


At 7:19 AM, Blogger Serendipity said........
>insastible need to tidy the cupboards

Uh, can't blame those on the pills Tart...you always have those.

About those pills, we gotta do crazy things sometimes huh?
 


At 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Ya know, I don't know why the speed/diet pills keep making me want to tidy things LOL. I think it's just exacerbating my natural obsessive-compulsiveness about housework LOL. Last night I tidied the pantry and linen cupboards. They look so nice. All the tins in the pantry are lined up according to height and I've also arranged them alphabetically. A friend of mine takes great delight in coming to my house and re-arranging things in my pantry LOL. Usually takes me a day or two to spot it (moving the rice to the where the vegemite is etc LOL).

God, I'm so tragic LOL.
 


At 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Uh, have you seen the movie "Sleeping With the Enemy?"

The creepy husband did that. LOL.
 


At 3:30 PM, Blogger Tart said........
Euw Ann, that's right. That movie was creepy. Though all the stuff that the creepy husband does, I do! Like having tins so the labels face out, lining up the towels so they're straight LOL.
 


At 2:36 PM, Blogger Serendipity said........
Don't feel bad Tart. I do those same things...only with 5 kids, I don't have much time...but I do what I can.