Thursday, August 17, 2006
I'm heading off tomorrow, for a long weekend back in my hometown, for a family shin-dig.

I had envisioned I'd be a little thinner by now, but that hasn't happened! So, to cheer myself up, I went on a shopping spree today.

I bought this gorgeous top to wear with my new jeans to the party. I also bought the sexiest, sparkliest and highest heels. And a this very funky clutch purse. I'm all set for the party now. Knowing my family, I'll probably me completely over-dressed LOL.

I'm hoping to have a great night, and maybe have some fun with some hot young 20 year olds LOL.

Tart at 9:03 PM |

2 Comments:

At 2:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Hi Tart! Hope you had fun at the family shin-dig especially with all the hot young 20 yr olds!

You've reminded me, I am in desperate need of a new pair of kick ass jeans...
 


At 7:59 PM, Blogger Girlie said........
Tart, have fun at that party!

Let us know if you saw some of that 20 years old hotties.

Have you heard they keep saying 'pictures paints a thousand words'?