Thursday, August 31, 2006
I bought a new cellphone today.

I went in to get a simple, easy to use Nokia (hey, Jafa, thanks for that recommendation it was exactly what I wanted) and came out with a Nokia that has a camera, colour screen, email and WAP capable... hmm, not quite what I thought I'd get. I was totally seduced by the gorgeous guy at the shop and his adorable blue eyes LOL.

I bet that guy does the same thing to other customers too. Probably saw me coming and the dollar signs started flashing right before him LOL. I was totally sucked in. Oh well. At least it wasn't a very expensive phone (boy, some of those phones are pricy!).

Now if I could just figure out how to use the bloody thing LOL.

Tart at 9:39 PM |

1 Comments:

At 2:40 AM, Blogger Girlie said........
Tart, sounds like you survived your phone shopping.

My