Monday, January 29, 2007
Awhile back I was lamenting over the departure of the gorgeous barista from my favourite Italian cafe (where I go every morning to buy my coffee). He'd up and gone one morning, never to be seen again. I was quite sad for a few days actually (I mean, he did make the best trim flat white).

Well today I had lunch with the BF at a cafe that I don't tend to frequent (because it's often wanky and snobby... and they don't do trim milk in their coffees LOL), and who did I spot behind the coffee machine?

The beautiful boy with brown eyes *sigh*.

Totally made my day. Spent more time checking out the barista than I did the boyfriend LOL.

Tart at 1:56 PM |

3 Comments:

At 7:27 AM, Blogger Sanna said........
Oh yeah, sometimes that's the way it is. Our poor bf/dh has a lot of competition to deal with. LOL

Glad you found your barista back.

Love, Sanna
 


At 5:17 PM, Blogger Tart said........
Yeah, baby got barista back! I'm so happy LOL.

And hey, nothing wrong with checking out a few cute guys now and then... and this guy is so cute! And nice. Very sweet. It's those dark brown eyes *sigh* LOL.
 


At 5:31 PM, Blogger Girlie said........
Tart, I always said, just because you're in a committed relationship doesn't mean you've been struck blind!