Wednesday, January 24, 2007
A friend sent this through to me today...

Add together the costs of each thing that you've done. How bad were you?

Smoked pot - $10
Did acid - $5
Ever had sex at church - $25
Woke up in the morning and did not know the person who was next to you - $40
Had sex with someone on MySpace - $25
Had sex for money - $100
Vandalized something - $20
Had sex on your parents' bed - $10
Beat up someone - $20
Been jumped - $10
Crossed dressed - $10
Given money to stripper - $25
Been in love with a stripper - $20
Kissed some one who's name you didn't know - $0.10
Hit on some one of the same sex while at work - $15
Ever drive drunk - $20
Ever got drunk at work, or went to work while still drunk - $50
Used toys while having sex - $30
Got drunk, passed out and don't remember the night before - $20
Went skinny dipping - $5
Had sex in a pool - $20
Kissed someone of the same sex - $10
Had sex with someone of the same sex - $20
Cheated on your significant other - $10
Masturbated - $10
Cheated on your significant other with their relative or close friend - $20
Done oral - $5
Got oral - $5
Done / got oral in a car while it was moving - $25
Stole something - $10
Had sex with someone in jail - $25
Made a nasty home video - $15
Had a threesome - $50
Had sex in the wild - $20
Been in the same room while someone was having sex - $25
Stole something worth over more than a hundred dollars - $20
Had sex with someone 10 years older - $20
Had sex with someone under 21 and you are over 27 - $25
Been in love with two people or more at the same time - $50
Said you love someone but didn't mean it - $25
Went streaking - $5
Went streaking in broad daylight - $15
Been arrested - $5
Spent time in jail - $15
Peed in the pool - $0.50
Played spin the bottle - $5
Done something you regret - $20
Had sex with your best friend - $20
Had sex with someone you work with at work - $25
Had anal sex - $80
Lied to your mate - $5
Lied to your mate about the sex being good - $25

My grand total: $560.60

Great. Now everyone knows I've peed in the pool and kissed someone who's name I didn't know!

Plus adding this up, I feel like some sort of sexual deviant! My friend who passed this onto me said she got $380! I am not going to tell her my score now!

Tart at 9:25 PM |

8 Comments:

At 12:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
unless she's reading your blog, in which case she'll know.

I don't think I have that much. I want to be bad, but I am just a naturally boring person.

My life-story is what you'd listen to so you could fall asleep.
 


At 2:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Ouch I got 525 at least I know you're higher than me Tat :D

-Marie
 


At 6:40 PM, Blogger Jo said........
300.5
is your lover is your best friend does it still count as having sex with your best friend??? so many technicalities..... I think i'm not too bad..... since all sexual acts have been performed with only one boy... my very recently ex-boyfriend....
 


At 3:27 AM, Blogger Girlie said........
Wow, I have 230.50

Not so boring after all! :)
 


At 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
OMG, can´t count that high! i´ve done all but 7 things on this list. seems fitting i should get some sort of deviant award or at least honorable mention.

Rox
 


At 12:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
I'm delurking here, I just got to add my score is a lot higher than I expected. (I really was expecting something in the $100 range), I'm $305.5; not so bad for a wall flower like me.

- Amal
 


At 2:23 PM, Blogger Tart said........
Well, at least I'm not the only one who peed in a pool! (I mean, most people do it when they're young don't they? LOL).

Rox, you know I'm checking the list for the 7 things you haven't done *wink* I reckon you haven't gone streaking in broad daylight LOL!

And Amal, thanks for delurking! And not a bad effort for a "wall flower" at all! Well done.
 


At 5:32 PM, Blogger Girlie said........
Tart, I was wondering if it counts as streaking when my hospital gown fell completely off as they were putting epidural on me?

Coz then you know, my score would go up!